Supersize Me

alicia

Supersize Me

Post by alicia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 am

I think most of the students watched Supersize Me
It is a documentary film concerning social issue would be the most suitable in class.
In the film, Spurlock decided to eat only McDonald’s food for thirty days. He had three doctors who examined him before, during and after the period to monitor his health. At the beginning, he was found to be in good health. Throughout the period, he had eaten almost all the items on the McDonald’s menu, in an ‘supesized’ size, his weight significantly increased, and he was facing symptoms such as chest pains, low energy level and headaches. He continuously ordered meals in a that size. During the program, the reason many people eat fast food despite the dangers it can bring was due to it being cheap and unsurprisingly ‘addicting’. One of the doctors eventually advised him to stop the program as his health was greatly declining
It is very interesting, anyone watched?
katerina

Re: Supersize Me

Post by katerina » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:30 am

This documentary film is very interesting and entertaining as most of us can relate to it. Fast food restaurants, such a McDonald’s is very popular among anyone because it is cheap, delicious and convenient. However, we should not eat it on a daily basis as it can harm our health.
alicia

Post by alicia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:31 am

katerina wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:30 am
This documentary film is very interesting and entertaining as most of us can relate to it. Fast food restaurants, such a McDonald’s is very popular among anyone because it is cheap, delicious and convenient. However, we should not eat it on a daily basis as it can harm our health.
Yes, we should also control the size of what we eat, such as avoiding bigger sizes especially if it is fast food. Maintaining a balance diet is important, and we should try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables in our diet in order to be healthy.
katerina

Post by katerina » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:38 am

alicia wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:31 am
katerina wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:30 am
Yes, we should also control the size of what we eat, such as avoiding bigger sizes especially if it is fast food. Maintaining a balance diet is important, and we should try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables in our diet in order to be healthy.
Actually, it is very hard for us to do so, cus it is very yummy